2008 Showreel 2008 Showreel

Nice Clay Work

That is some great clay/stop animation/video. Are you doing this as a profession, or just for fun?

MackProductions responds:

Thanks, both currently. I've helped on a music video for Daniel Johnston, and been in a couple festivals, but most is for fun. I'm studying animation at Savannah College of Art and Design, though. Thanks for reviewin'.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Great

By far one of the best Flash series to hit the internet.

I hope to see other Flash by SamBakZa!

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Very Cool

It was cool,nice animation and everything,but it would have been nice to come up with something to differ it a bit more from the other Awesome cartoons...ah,whatever.

I feel the voices could have been a bit better.Some of the voices just sounded a bit weak at certain parts when they should have been stronger.

Yeah,great movie/parody/thing.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Amazing Interactivity, Lifelike!

When I first started this game, I thought, well gee, another lame game submitted to Newgrounds for me to *pause* - 'enjoy'. It was not until I actually started playing that I realized my whole life has been a lie.

Amazing, 10/10 and 5/5.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

It was alright

The only part I didn't like was when pouring medical alcohol on the wound,the game lagged a lot.

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

Awesome Game

Great game,but it got real laggy at level 35,but that might just be my computer...I dunno..

But anyways,great game.

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

dope as a duck

This song is awesome. Makes me want to jump into a pool of flightless birds and roll around in their softness.

Old Mutha Hubbard Old Mutha Hubbard

Good beat and composition

The samples aren't so great, but overall it sounds nice.

IF YOU NEED MY RAPPIN SKITTLES HIT ME UP

angelspe3d responds:

I know its not great i havent really messed with ne of the sounds... but if your interested just record yourself over it send it to me. It would be fun!

+*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+ +*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+

In Between Good and Bad

Although I enjoy the composition, there definitely could have been a lot more. This song is super repetitive, with mainly just drum/SFX changes throughout.

I'll give props because this song IS old, but even so it could have been done quite a bit better, and I do not think it deserves a spot in the top 30 at this time.

If this song were to be revamped now, I think it would turn out quite nice.

ChRoN0uNc3 responds:

prolly - I ended up having to take up a lot of the slack on this song - and this really isn't my genre.. :(

thanks for the review!